Tiger Woods shoots 5-under 65, at Wyndham Championship

Tiger Woods shoots 5-under 65, at Wyndham Championship

Eldrick Tont "Tiger" Woods is an American professional golfer who is among the most successful golfers of all time.

"I look on the Champions Tour leaderboard and I know every one of those guys because I played against them and I played with them," Woods said. "Now I come out here, I don't really know a lot of people."

Almost as Good, Woods best round 2013, a first day 64.

He marked one of his big move up the leaderboard on the back nine, with the birdies on Nos. 12 and 13 and an eagle on the par-5 15th that gave him a share of the lead.

Tiger wood said, "I just couldn't get anything out of my rounds (before this tournament) and a couple lucky bounces here, take advantage of those opportunities; it's just the flow"
Tiger Wood
Where the Chad Campbell had 65 and Davis Love III had 66.

Wood had missed the cut in 3 straight majors and this year hasn't finished better than a tie for 17th at the Masters. 

At No. 187 on the FedEx Cup points list, he would definitely crack the top 125 with a win and qualify for the Barclays next week in New Jersey. 
Solo second-place finish also might be enough, depending on how the math works out.