Hulk Hogan Fired By WWE

Hulk Hogan Fired By WWE Due To Racist Remarks

Hulk Hogan Fired By WWE Due To Racist Remarks

World Wrestling Entertainment severed ties with Terry Bollea(Hulk Hogan),Friday.

"His profile page was removed from WWE.com" reported by Business insider.

Hogen's audio file that was recently released: “WWE terminated its contract with  Hulk Hogan. WWE is committed to embracing and celebrating individuals from all backgrounds as demonstrated by the diversity of our employees, performers and fans worldwide,” that said.

Hogan released a statement about using racist language in the past by using People.com.

Statement of Hogan :

Eight years ago I used offensive language during a conversation. It was unacceptable for me to have used that offensive language; there is no excuse for it; and I apologize for having done it.
This is not who I am. I believe very strongly that every person in the world is important and should not be treated differently based on race, gender, orientation, religious beliefs or otherwise. I am disappointed with myself that I used language that is offensive and inconsistent with my own beliefs.

Hogan Tweet

Hogan tweeted a message to his fans as 

In the storm I release control,God and his Universe will sail me where he wants me to be,one love. HH

Social Media