Sreesanth (Cricketer) alleged connection in IPL 2013 spot-fixing

Sreesanth (Cricketer) alleged connection

Sreesanth was discharged by the Patiala House Court on Saturday.

No regrets, no complains against anybody, god-willing I will return to cricket.

Sreesanth said,"I know I have got movie offers but I am a cricketer first. I went through a lot. That's all in the past. I would love to go to the national stadium tomorrow and just run there".

Discharged by Court, Sreesanth wants permission to use BCCI facilities soon..

In Short:

May 16,2013, the the Delhi police carried out raids in Mumbai for the IPL cricket Spot fixing, from that they arrested three Rajasthan Royals players, named Sreesanth, Chandila and Ankeet Chanvan. Also the special cell of Delhi Police had a 42 accused name in alist of spot-fixing.

Yesterday(July 25, 2015) Sreesanth was dischared by the Patiala High court.
Because, there was no proper proof regarding Sreesanth's spot-fixing.

Sreesanth post on his timeline with the word "Thank God"

Social Media :

Facebook
Twitter