Khloe Kardashian backs it on Comlex magazine cover

Khloe Kardashian is on Complex Cover

Khloe Kardashian backs it on Comlex magazine cover.
Khloe Kardashian's picture on the magazine cover, Complex is a name of that magazine. in that Khole Kardashian poses in a stringy one-piece swimsuit, straddling a workout beach with her back arched.
Khloe Kardashian

That's the same backside the "Kocktails with Khole" talk show host showcase in a series of twerking videos taken at half sisters kylie and Kendall Jenner's graduation party.

Instagram Pics. of Khoe Kardashian

Seriously I can't believe this shoot I did for @complex!!! I'm still blown away by how talented @stevengomillion is!!! Shout out to my glam team @1maryphillips and @cesar4styles. @monicarosestyle you always know how to make me feel so comfortable on set!! You are my security blanket!! I love you all madly!